Rear Seat Covers

On the lookout for a good looking and reasonably tight fitting set of seat covers for the rear of my Monte Carlo. It has two messy kids in the back quite often for a long 3-4 journey to see family every couple of weeks also which involves having to feed them while enroute.

So need to find something that's suitable but also looks good when there's no booster seats in the back, that will also fit with the theme of the red and black front monte seats. 

Any recommendations would be gratefully accepted :)

Mick's Garage do a range that I have used on the Mk2 and 3 Fabia (fitted with standard seats).  Their range for the Mk2 is as good a fit on the Mk3 (the Mk3 wasn't specifically quoted when I got my covers as it is one of the early cars, so I got a Mk2 set and fitted it to the Mk3).  They are reasonably priced and I consider them to be a good fit (assuming that you put in the effort to fit them well in the first place!) except for the headrests covers which are only just acceptable in my opinion. I have had mine on my Mk3 for 2 years and over 30k miles to protect the seats from liftshare pax and dogs (with additional blankets) and they are wearing well apart from a couple of seams that are beginning to show signs of giving (no tearing of the material).  I had a set on my Mk2 (which is now on my wife's old Ibiza) that did 20k miles.  When they have had it I will probably get another set.