Fargo 3rd season!!!

swedishskoda

Jusr finished watching episode 9. It's an effing masterpiece! Can't remember when I last saw a TV series of such quality (although River with Nicola Walker and Stellan Skarsgård, comes close). Thanks to, not least, David Thewlis. What a tribute to UK his Mr. Varga brings. Five stars and then some.

Edited by swedishskoda

Say nothing [la la la la].

I've only watched the 1st series. Workmates are always on to me to watch the rest.

You betcha!

One of the best written, shot and acted shows on TV .

Each story is a masterpiece.

So many scenes with genius dialogue.

Only heard a wee bit of the trainspotting accent creep out of both of McGregor's characters.

Edited by biomulv

Seen the film, one of my all time favourites. Should i catch up with the box set?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Desperately disappointing ending to series 3. 

"Removed from favourites" poor IMHO.

Series 1 was mega, Series 2 a slow-burner but it grew on me, Series 3 the same - but the character I wanted to win out didn't, and then nothing was resolved by the ending, leaving me hanging.

Edited by camelspyyder

18 hours ago, camelspyyder said:

Desperately disappointing ending to series 3. 

"Removed from favourites" poor IMHO.

Series 1 was mega, Series 2 a slow-burner but it grew on me, Series 3 the same - but the character I wanted to win out didn't, and then nothing was resolved by the ending, leaving me hanging.

Me too, I'm waiting for some action, I mean real action but it's been a bit meh.

I'm not finished with it yet, watching C4 weekly episodes, so up to date thus far.

Yes Fargo 1 and 2 were brilliant slow burners, the current is still to be lit for me.