What official color is my B? Where to get paint?

When I bought this 2012 Superb a few months ago, the dealership called it dark grey. But it's more blue if you ask me. So, what's the official name of this color? And where can I get touch up paint for it? IMG_2309.thumb.JPG.a6fe280a43e39b65efe89b105d0ba2d9.JPGIMG_2174.thumb.JPG.388d4c6cfe4db780b646ab6be8f75c6f.JPG

Paint code will be printed on the build label in the boot or the inside of the service book. It's a 4-character alphanumeric code, probably beginning with L. Any competent paint shop can mix paint to the specification, or the dealer will probably have it premixed.

Thank you all for the replies. Just been alittle confused with all the different type of darker grays out there. 

Ao its possible to buy touch up pins or pins or maybe even a spray at the dealership?