How many keys supplied with new car?

I've recently bought an ex-demonstrator 66 plate L&K 190 4x4 hatch which was supplied by the dealer with 2 black plastic keys. Another thread on here suggested that new Superbs come with 3 keys, one of which has the metal trim? Can anyone confirm please before I speak to the dealer?

Loving the car generally and have found the information on this forum invaluable in making the choice. 

One for me, one for the wife, one for the service guy to put the seat as far back and as low as is possible without taking the doors or seat out completely.

• Like 1

SE Tech 17 plate arrived last month with 3 keys.

Arrived without sat nav sd card,umbrellas or mats. 5 min phone call and my SD card and umbrellas arrived the next day and was told the mats didn't come as standard but were an optional extra, madness but they were correct.

Give your dealer a call.    

I collected my ex Skoda management on a 66 plate car two days ago and it came with three keys; one with chrome and two all plastic, but a bit disappointed that both umbrellas were missing.

2 hours ago, Penpusher said:

I collected my ex Skoda management on a 66 plate car two days ago and it came with three keys; one with chrome and two all plastic, but a bit disappointed that both umbrellas were missing.

I hope the dealer is sorting you out with some?  Was the ice scraper on the back of the fuel filler cap/lid? 

11 hours ago, penguin17 said:

I hope the dealer is sorting you out with some?  Was the ice scraper on the back of the fuel filler cap/lid? 

I didn't find out the umbrellas were missing until after I came home.  I thought maybe they'd be in the boot or tucked away in a corner somewhere, but no joy.  We bought the car in Swansea which is some way from Brecon and I don't even visit Swansea once a year, so I'll see if I have to return on any other issues and I can raise this matter.  I haven't looked inside the filler flap yet, but I'll check this next time (the first time for me) I fill up.

On 6/21/2017 at 09:47, penguin17 said:

I checked in the filler flap today and the ice scraper is in there and looks unused.  Also, Adam from Sinclair Skoda called me today and asked if all was OK with the car.  I mentioned about the umbrellas in passing and he said he'd sort some out and send the on to us, so result!  If they send them, of course.  I'll report in due course.

• Like 1