New Yeti ordered.

Goody1

Hi,

Just ordered a new Yeti Outdoor Sel Drive 4wd in Petrol Blue.

Got a cracking deal and should pick it up in the next 2-3 weeks.

This will be our 7th Skoda over the years, however our first Yeti.

• Like 2

A wise move indeed. The Yeti is a dying breed. Plan to look after mine and hopefully it will look after me for many years.

I'm collecting my new yeti sel drive tomorrow, my dealer had very limited stock so didn't really have much choice in terms of colour and spec :sadsmile:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Robjon said:

Enjoy your new Yeti, Pee81 (and Goody1) :thumbup:

Had you left it another couple of weeks, then you would probably have had no choice at all.

Before I went to my dealers I knew they'd stopped taking factory orders but didn't realise just how little new stock they had left to sell.  I managed to get a good deal on mine and was more than happy with the px value on my Fabia.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pee81 said:

Before I went to my dealers I knew they'd stopped taking factory orders but didn't realise just how little new stock they had left to sell.  I managed to get a good deal on mine and was more than happy with the px value on my Fabia.

We were in the same position. When the dealer contacted me, they could only offer Petrol Blue or Quartz Grey. Since the blue was my no. 1 choice at the outset, it was a no-brainier.

Enjoy your new car.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, anlygi said:

I went for Quartz Grey but having since seen a well cared for Petrol Blue on the road in the lovely weather, I think I made a mistake!

I went for Quartz Grey too, but having just seen my first Petrol Blue...

Too late now.

• Like 1

I had a Petrol Blue and now have a Quartz Grey, both great colours. Quartz Grey has a green overtone in some lights and glistens when clean.

• Like 1