T00mms Meteor Grey

T00mm

Nice investigative work,

It is indeed the TDI

I drive 22,000+ miles each year so it's a must for me. 

Just went for the black pack options wise. The dealership didn't really know what to expect themselves, I am glad the wheels came in the grey, suits it nicely. 

8 hours ago, pist0nbr0ke said:

If you look closely you can see the diesel tail pipes on passenger side :notme:

Where's my anorak gone...

Didn't need to look that close.  The diameter of the front discs gave it away in seconds*

*not actually true and I'm not actually sure if the TDI vs TFSI have different diam. discs on the vRS (I actually suspect they don't but it was all I could think of this early)

33 minutes ago, penguin17 said:

Didn't need to look that close.  The diameter of the front discs gave it away in seconds*

*not actually true and I'm not actually sure if the TDI vs TFSI have different diam. discs on the vRS (I actually suspect they don't but it was all I could think of this early)

They had the same size front discs until early 2016...mine has smaller 312mm's.

Have I gained my Anorak Level 2 qualification now? :biggrin: :blush:

Thanks!

The Face lifts, although not many about currently are real nice. The front end issue will be a thing of the past without doubt sooner or later.

4 hours ago, Phillips said:

Yeah that's what I've come across before, wonder how much a tint is in comparison to these? 

I paid nowhere near that to do it. Never realised you could buy it mind you.

Just now, Richies83 said:

Did you remove and tint them yourself then?

Yes, You have to take the rear bumper off, quite daunting when the car has only done 300 miles.

Then you unclip it from the rear in three sections. Then just applied tint film and refitted

• Like 1