Mirrorlink

Sujeeth

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 16:23, Sujeeth said:

Hi, 

Anyone tried mirrorlink or carplay in skoda rapid 2017 model?

I have tried Carplay in my Skoda rapid 2014 fitted with RCD 330g plus

Everything works perfect except maps. Currently apple is not supporting navigation for CarPlay in india

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have tried to connect my car (model year 2017, infotinment Swing) via mirror link but unfortunately my phone (Xiaomi Redmi3) is not supported.

So I had to use another way...Andriod Auto. And this app is not working correctly. Is not possible to use navigation....it doesn't work correctly and I don't know why.
I want to try different USB wire...but I don't believe it will help.

Edited by VictorCZ

20 hours ago, VictorCZ said:

Hi,

I have tried to connect my car (model year 2017, infotinment Swing) via mirror link but unfortunately my phone (Xiaomi Redmi3) is not supported.

So I had to use another way...Andriod Auto. And this app is not working correctly. Is not possible to use navigation....it doesn't work correctly and I don't know why.
I want to try different USB wire...but I don't believe it will help.

Hi VictorCZ

I'm not sure whether Xiaomi supports mirrorlink. You can check the compatibility http://www.mirrorlink.com/phones

Your phone should support VNC protocol.

Hi Manoj1135,

Thanks for the link but I have already visited this link and I know that my smartphone is not supported. That's way I use the app Auto Android. 

BTW...today I have found why my navigation doesn't work. The problem wasi in setting smartphone. 

But there is another problem....after I disconnect smartphone and car and try to connect it again, the app AA stops to work. So I have to reboot my phone to be able to use navigation again.

I think it is my smartphone's problem.

• 2 months later...
On 7/2/2017 at 12:11, Manoj1135 said:

I have tried Carplay in my Skoda rapid 2014 fitted with RCD 330g plus

Which version does your headunit run? can you share the snapshot of the system information?

Did you get the carplay update from the service center?