Tpms not available right now

Hi all,
I have a 2016 skoda octavia 3 that doesn't come whit tpms, But after activating it by vcds the tpms light flashes and i couldn't set the pressure and it says Tpms not available right now
Plz help if possible  

For TPMS to work I guess you need to have a certain level ABS module to be able to calculate & compare wheel rotations against the stored defaults.

It might just be that you need to also code the ABS module (as you have only activated the menu item in the Entertainment menu).

However, it could also be that the ABS module on your car doesn't support TPMS.

How can this be correct? For which market your O3 is?

I was 100% confident (until now) that each O3 has it, as a standard equipment. If you have an ESC and this is something else each O3 should have, you must have a TPMS.

I also thought all European spec cars will have it as ABS with ESC is compulsary, hence the TPMS feature is also offered as standard.

3 hours ago, Gabbo said:

I also thought all European spec cars will have it as ABS with ESC is compulsary, hence the TPMS feature is also offered as standard.

EU spec cars first registered after 1st November 2014 have to have some form of TPMS, either direct (pressure sensor in wheel) or indirect (via ABS wheel rotation speed).

• 3 weeks later...