Wiper Blades for Fabby Greenline II Estate

Sound like an easy thing to find!!

A full set of wiper blades for a Fabia Greenline II Estate (the facelift model) but strangely, unless I want to pay the earth from Skoda direct (at my dealership) it's proving a very hard thing to do!!!

The problem is the Rear blade! I've been into various Halfrauds and other Motaquip places, and if I had a Hatch I'd have no problem... But I've got an Estate, which seems to have a slightly different blade! Even the choice of two types of Blade in the Halfords range cause problems as the connector to the arm doesn't seem to be right!! (I think someone at Halfords technical had a brain fart when they said "Yep That will fit that model!!"), One was too big, one was waaay too small (I sound like a bear eating Porridge!) We (a member of staff and myself) even raded various other Rear blade boxes just to see if we could find one that fitted!!! Nope! Nothing! :sadsmile: 

I've looked on line! and again there are loads of different connectors (even in the Bosch range) and I don't know which I need, as the pictures are too small (and very generic!) :wondering:

So my question, or plea!! is Where can I get a full set, or maybe just the rear Wiper Blade for a 'Facelift' 13 Plate Fabia Greenline II??? Please I need them (or it) before my MOT at the end of July!! :) 

No idea what is on your estate but are the Skoda Dealership parts desk wanting more than £8.50 for the rear blade?

Maybe post up the picture of what is on your car.

Have you taken off the blade and compared it with what is at a good motor factors?

Edit,

Sorry i see you have been in.

Using my favourite site i just see listed the £9 and crazy £14 options that are supposed to fit so many VW Group models.

http://livingstonautoparts.co.uk 

Edited by Awayoffski

I got my rear off ebay, its a Skoda Dealer that's got the stuff on there. Sub £10 delivered from what I remember.

I just use Bosch on the front, which are as good as genuine and fit as well.

Go main dealer... It MUST have to fit!

Bosch up front every time. Rear too, on hatchy.

Edited by mrgf