Skoda Yorkshire meet 2.7.17

Ant-Vrs

Skoda Yorkshire are having a meet at the Waverley pub in catcliff Sheffield on the 2.7.17 from 11am to 4pm ish

It's a good friendly meet with on average about 50 skodas turning up. 

They do food plus carvery on Sundays and if we get about 40 cars they will put burgers on

Here a link to the fb event 

https://www.facebook.com/events/258710331272239/?ti=cl

1 minute ago, Ant-Vrs said:

Request again and what's your fb name

I'm unable to, simply because as well as being refused I've also been blocked from reapplying.

To be honest, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable being in a club I'm not welcome in. Although if you're unaware of the other admins draconian practices towards possible members you could ask Sheryl, she was the one who told me I wasn't welcome.

32 minutes ago, Rustynuts said:

I'm unable to, simply because as well as being refused I've also been blocked from reapplying.

To be honest, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable being in a club I'm not welcome in. Although if you're unaware of the other admins draconian practices towards possible members you could ask Sheryl, she was the one who told me I wasn't welcome.

Sheryl is not admin any more. Add me on fb then I will add you to the page 

Ant shaw

On 29/06/2017 at 12:59, Rustynuts said:

Are you going RN ? Interested in the motors but will feel a bit of a tit if everyone is below 22 lol !

1 hour ago, Nick_H said:

Are you going RN ? Interested in the motors but will feel a bit of a tit if everyone is below 22 lol !

Unfortunately not. I have to go to Derby to take the son in law to look at a(nother) VW Golf. Went to see one today in Leeds and before we'd got out of the car park on a test drive I told him it wasn't worth it. Flywheel howling like a ****** every gear change.

Edited by Rustynuts
  • Like 1