2.0 TSI Servicing Questions

Hi guys,

My June 2011 2.0 TSI Superb has done 62000 miles and is 6 years old which I've owned from new.  Through negligence on my part, I need some work done and was hoping people could suggest what a sensible price would be...

I've never had the break fluid changed, which isn't good considering it should have been changed 3 years ago.  How much does this typically cost?

I need to get some new break pads for the front and rear.  I'm told the discs etc are okay, just the pads.  How much and is there a recommended make?  Again, I've never changed these since owning the car and am impressed they've lasted this long; or is this normal?

Cambelt and waterpump.  My manual just says 180'000 KM, which I'm of course no where near.  I've read some posts hear that it should have been replaced after 5 years, what are peoples' thoughts?  Again, is there a price I should be looking for?

Thanks so much!  Cheers... :)  Any advice welcome!