Mk III FL - Tourist Mode?

We're planning a trip to Europe with the new car later in the year; are the LED headlights of the FL SE L adjustable, i.e. tourist mode, like the xenons?

Cheers,

Jamie

Edited by JamieA

Answering my own question! On looking through the manual, searching 'Tourist Mode' didn't work bit there is reference to 'Travel Mode'.

Page 69:

"The LED headlights can be adjusted by switching on Travel mode in Infotainment
in the menu  /  →  → Light. In this mode, there is no automatic adjustment
of the light beam in front of the vehicle.
"

Cheers,

Jamie

Didn't they used to do it automatically? I read a long term test of the VRS where the satnav worked out if a headlamp change was needed and the car did it itself?

I have read a couple of comments on here that stated that, but the manual (for the pre-FL model) made no reference to it!

Cheers,

Jamie

Edited by JamieA

16 minutes ago, JamieA said:

I have read a couple of comments on here that stated that, but the manual (for the pre-FL model) made no reference to it!

Cheers,

Jamie

Ditto, I thought the Bi-Xenons would change automatically when the sat-nav realised you were in a country that drives on the other side of the road - but mine does not have that function, as stated you have to go into the menu to change the side of the road you are on - no biggie but would of been quite cool if it did it automatically.