Sprint yellow no longer available?

Hi guys, it's been a long time since I posted on here...

I have my Octy for 4 years and am looking a change. I really would love a vRS Combi in Sprint Yellow, but they appear to be rarer than rocking horse... You get the point.

I'll be buying second hand, probably from England, as living in the Republic of Ireland, it's practically impossible to get a decent spec car.  I did you with the idea of either new buy or PCP, but Sprint Yellow is no longer an option on the configurator?

I'll just have to settle for Rallye Green if I can't get yellow...

3 minutes ago, toni8b said:

Get the car wrapped in yellow.

(if you want the police to find you without any hassle)

Great shout! Buy a sensible colour new (cash or PCP) for top draw resale value & then wrap it in bright yellow (or orange or turquoise etc etc....)

Most likely, I'll get a green second hand.  I haven't seen a Meteor Grey in the flesh, but the photos don't look like it'd be to my taste; much too pale.  Wrapping is an option, what's a likely cost?

It's a pity I don't want white... There's tons of them.

8 hours ago, angrymuppet said:

Most likely, I'll get a green second hand.  I haven't seen a Meteor Grey in the flesh, but the photos don't look like it'd be to my taste; much too pale.  Wrapping is an option, what's a likely cost?

It's a pity I don't want white... There's tons of them.

Green is a fantastic choice IMO. Don't see many about in that colour but it looks great.

Custom order call the factory. In Czech web page they have yellow.

Edited by Croat

We do seem to be few and far between. Rallye Green was my first choice, but I was too impetuous to wait! :biggrin:

Gaz

2 hours ago, Croat said:

Custom order call the factory. In Czech web page they have yellow.

Not in the CZ configurator? How does the custom colour thing work? 

Yeah sorry! Now I just checked two, looks like no more yellow! I think it wasn't selling that good.

Edited by Croat