FUBAR

NI/ROI Contingent - Briskoda National Meet 2017 - RAF Cosford Museum - Sun 10th Sep

Posted (edited)

BRISKODA OWNERS National Meet/Festival 2017 - THE BIG THREAD

Anyone up for this trip over? I've not been in a few years and did last one as a 11pm the night before booking everything and left the house 3 hours later :D

Ferry wise it's as normal the most over priced stretch of water going..... Fly/rent is cheap though

Anyone interesting in going over could look at cheaper ferry option Dublin - Holyhead (£225 ish + fuel) and hotel the night before or the night of etc on top (£50 ish) Could get a few folk in one car wanting to go over splitting costs making it cheap per head, or even cheaper if a few up for booking flights early now and sharing a hire car on the day. Early start late finish job meet at Dublin airport? Equally a convoy of hired Skodas could hit the trail other side since it's so cheap :D

Flight price would be €32 cheaper if I didn't pick the most expensive seats to reserve**

Briski 2017.png

Edited by FUBAR

I'm actually over on the Boat on the Thursday to Liverpool but will be in the Caravan/Tiguan on the Holidays!

I'll be in Chester that week... might be able to convince the wife to head down!

• Like 1

Just now, Gobsheene said:

I'm actually over on the Boat on the Thursday to Liverpool but will be in the Caravan/Tiguan on the Holidays!

I'll be in Chester that week... might be able to convince the wife to head down!

FUBAR, looks like your Caravaning for a couple of weeks........:rock:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gobsheene said:

Sounds like a plan, be a good family day out with museum etc to help sell it. 

2 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

FUBAR, looks like your Caravaning for a couple of weeks........:rock:

Shuush don't give my plan B away! 

• Like 1