More beeding!!

• 7 months later...
21 hours ago, pinkpanther said:

Reflections this time (freshly cleaned bonnet). I tried  a waterless wash product, which worked well.

IMG_20180202_134627428_HDR.jpg

What waterless product did you use? I've been using Masterson's waterless wash n shine at the moment & absolutely love it...  

14 hours ago, BATVANVRS said:

What waterless product did you use? I've been using Masterson's waterless wash n shine at the moment & absolutely love it...  

I picked up some Turtle Wax waterless wash n' wax in JTF. I had planned to try the Greased Lightning waterless product, but the Turtle Wax offering seemed very similar and was 2/3 cheaper:thumbup:

• 5 months later...

Sorry to resurrect this one, but given the heatwave I guess it's only a matter of time until the next hosepipe ban round my way. Is Greased Lightning the way to go if I have to wash waterless for a bit? Any tips on how to minimise the damage I might do to the paint? Thanks.

4 minutes ago, BriskodaJeff said:

Sorry to resurrect this one, but given the heatwave I guess it's only a matter of time until the next hosepipe ban round my way. Is Greased Lightning the way to go if I have to wash waterless for a bit? Any tips on how to minimise the damage I might do to the paint? Thanks.

Never used waterless products but I think I'd still try and persevere with buckets & watering cans :)

8 minutes ago, Russ77 said:

Never used waterless products but I think I'd still try and persevere with buckets & watering cans :)

Thanks Russ - wish I could...:sadsmile: I park remotely with no access to water. If the jet-wash goes off, I'm sadly looking at waterless, much as I would prefer to avoid it.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, BriskodaJeff said:

Thanks Russ - wish I could...:sadsmile: I park remotely with no access to water. If the jet-wash goes off, I'm sadly looking at waterless, much as I would prefer to avoid it.

Try optimum no rinse (onr) way better then waterless washes imo

Thanks Greenineboss. But when I say no access to water I really mean it - not even one bucket. Or can ONR be diluted and sprayed on? (didn't look like it from what I've read on the web). Other products I've read reasonable reviews on are the Masterson's and Meguiars. Anyone any experience with these? As I say, hopefully it won't come to it but I'd like to be prepared as everything will sell out within seconds of them announcing a ban.

3 hours ago, BriskodaJeff said:

Thanks Greenineboss. But when I say no access to water I really mean it - not even one bucket. Or can ONR be diluted and sprayed on? (didn't look like it from what I've read on the web). Other products I've read reasonable reviews on are the Masterson's and Meguiars. Anyone any experience with these? As I say, hopefully it won't come to it but I'd like to be prepared as everything will sell out within seconds of them announcing a ban.

This may help u, a bit long but explains everything

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/07/2017 at 00:52, pinkpanther said:

This time on the (freshly water-proofed) hood of my new car:

What product(s) did you use?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...