19" Silver Triglavs from new Kodiaq

As title removed from my new Kodiaq at Dealership before collection.

Wheels only no tyres.

Wheels are 7J 19" ET43 5x112pcd, I believe the Centre Bore is 57.1 but if someone who knows for 100% sure can confirm/correct please do :)

For the Kodiaq the OEM tyre sizes would be 235/50/19, but for other applications you would need to calculate suitable sizes.

It is obviously your responsibility to ensure the wheels are suitable for applications other than the 2017 Skoda Kodiaq.

Cash on collection only, as I want the buyer to have seen them first hand before the deal is done, I am in Cambridgeshire area.

I may be willing to deliver or meet halfway for fuel cost, PM to discuss.

As you can see, all faces are mint, some marks on the rears where the dealer took the tyres off, but these are cosmetic and can't be seen when the wheel is in place.

I have taken pictures of the marks/scuffs Each wheel I have numbered with a post.it so you can see what is were :)

I believe the forum will resize the pics, but clicking on them will show full res ... if not I can link or email.
Also included, 4 centre caps with protective film still in place.

I am looking for £400

IOoPtgy.jpg

gIJ2AGX.jpg

C1jpsvx.jpg

HGj3tQR.jpg

wLCP6dA.jpg

79LWxaP.jpg

Abf4BFC.jpg

teWPWvg.jpg

XJ3g8L3.jpg

bkjcZyX.jpg

W4r0FNz.jpg