Any bargains out there?

Adam_

Could do with a bit more detail, like load and speed rating, budget or premium, winter/summer/all season etc.

But essentially range from cheapest of the cheap at £36 delivered, to about £100 for Michelin Pilot Sport 3 delivered. Or midrange...  Uniroyal Rainsport 3 at about £64.

Edited by Rustynuts
  • Like 1

I've been looking at Khumo ps71, Avon zz5 and these are approx £70 a corner fitted from black circles. 

Are these good prices or can they be found cheaper? Or are there any other tyres that are better around the same price? 

If you want fitted prices then it's kind of dependant on where you are as to who can supply and fit. I always buy mine online and have a mate fit them for me for a fiver a corner.

What load and speed rating do you need?

In that case I would be inclined to look for a good local guy who you can trust not to gouge your alloys, and work with him to get a good deal and good relationship. Cheap tyres generally cheap wages and less than good practice with a tyre iron.

On 20/07/2017 at 10:02, Adam_ said:

I've been looking at 84W.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who fits tyres. 

Target tyres in Sowerby Bridge fit tyres without moaning about you buying them elsewhere :) £10 a corner.

Edited by DanHarper
  • Like 1

Not sure if you can on the Fabia, but on the Octy you can run with 225/45/17, slightly wider but more choice and a bit cheaper too. As for fitting, a lot of the bigger chain stores won't fit own supply tyres, but the independent ones usually will. One way round it (if you can) is to take the loose wheels down with the tyres, and ask them to fit them saying they are for track day use