Felicia 1.3 carbured malfunction about 30min of driving

First sorry for my bad english. I have a 1.3 carburated Skoda.  Since 1 month ago i drive it like 30 minutes all normal but then it start to drown strko  (ahogar en español) the think that mark revolutions start goes below 1.000, sometimes it's turns off. i change the fuel pump clean de carburator clena fuel tank but the problem remain

This sounds like one of 2 different problems: some people might say "fuel starvation" but the work you've done seems t suggest that this shouldn't be a problem.

At least if you live in the mountains I'd suggest "carburetor icing", which occurs when the air is near the dew point and the throttle setting you're holding is such that ice forms in the throat of the carb. It's an absolute menace to diagnose because the weather doesn't have to be cold,just the air very moist, and when the engine's off the ice melts. If your car has a manual Summer/Winter setting on the air intake, try putting it on the Winter setting and see if the problem goes away.

Gartnero

A few questions:

1. Does the problem happen when the engine is at idle ? Or does it happen when driving ?
  2. If the engine stalls, can you start the engine immediately ?