Vega 19" Alloy Wheel set

18 hours ago, SashaGrace said:

I keep coming back to these and I live close to Holyhead so getting them would be easier than for most but the cost of the wheels plus retrun ferry is a bit too much for me right now. I have another set on my eBay list for much less with tyres but need a refurb. Decisions decisions...

Ah only one decision, buy the new ones! :D

1 hour ago, aidangill said:

Ah only one decision, buy the new ones! :D

Haha, I suppose you would say that lol. It’s the overall cost though, £800 plus £170 return ferry then a set of tyres. I love the Vega’s but not that much! My Xtreme’s just need a refurb and a set of tyres soon. The other set I’ve found that need a refurb come with tyres and I could have them for £350. Picking them up is equally challenging though because they are really far away!!! Xtreme’s will be staying and being refurbed at this rate :blush: Good luck with the sale though, suprised these haven’t gone yet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

Haha, I suppose you would say that lol. It’s the overall cost though, £800 plus £170 return ferry then a set of tyres. I love the Vega’s but not that much! My Xtreme’s just need a refurb and a set of tyres soon. The other set I’ve found that need a refurb come with tyres and I could have them for £350. Picking them up is equally challenging though because they are really far away!!! Xtreme’s will be staying and being refurbed at this rate :blush: Good luck with the sale though, suprised these haven’t gone yet.

I hear you. It's 800 euro though so under 700 sterling.:) courier has to be cheaper than 170 pound sterling?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SashaGrace said:

Maybe. I’ll have to have a think. Not supposed to be spending any more money on it haha. I do like the wheels a lot though.

I'll find out about couriers on a few FB pages and see what price can find for u. 

Just now, aidangill said:

I'll find out about couriers on a few FB pages and see what price can find for u. 

Don’t go out of your way though, I haven’t squared it with the OH yet and when I do I might end up under the patio haha, I’ve not had the Xtreme’s on for a year even lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gizmo locked this topic