Front passenger seat foldable?

Could anyone confirm Kodiaq SE has fold flat front passenger seat? 

I read somewhere that the feature is not available in UK, but the following link mentions about folding backrest. (page 5 - no. 12)

http://www.whitedovegroup.co.uk/skoda/pdf/kodiaq-simply-clever-features.pdf

Thank you

Edited by SunilNair

I distinctly remember seeing the folding seat as an option - but it does not now appear in the specification and options list on Skoda UK's website.  So I take it it isn't folding.

The pdf you quote shows a few things that are just options.

13 hours ago, DaveMiller said:

The pdf you quote shows a few things that are just options.

Yes, even as an option, it would be fine - but I'm unable to find any information. I hope someone here owns Kodiaq SE will confirm. 

Many websites including CARWOW also mentions about folding front passenger seat

A 60:40 split in the second row should make carrying longer items easy. With the front passenger seat folded down, the Kodiaq can transport items up to 2.8m long, too. 

https://www.carwow.co.uk/blog/skoda-kodiaq-size-dimensions-guide

I've just ordered an SE L and would dearly like to know the answer also.  It certainly does not appear as an option in the online configurator.  However, I have seen many video reviews and at least one UK one (I forget which) mentions this as if it is standard for non-electric seat versions.

I read that it was possible but not on electric memory seats. For long items you can fold middle rear seat and slide through upto gear stick. Limited to height of boot space by approx 1.5 feet. Just did that this morning with bunk bed, flat packed, from Ikea with both children in car seats. Simply clever!!!

20 minutes ago, Jacro said:

Just did that this morning with bunk bed, flat packed, from Ikea with both children in car seats. Simply clever!!!

Hi there,
Clearly therefore you are already a lucky Kodiaq owner.  I guess from what you say that you have the elctric seats??
Geoff