Remote central locking fob

I have just bought an 07 plate Roomster 1, my question does this model have remote central locking from a key fob, as I only have one key and the only way to unlock the car through the central locking is to insert it into the door key barrels and unlock or lock the car.

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to Briskoda, and to Roomster ownership, mine is also a 2007, but in "2" trim, has remote central locking from the keyfob; driver's door intermittently doesn't react to the "unlock" command, have to unlock it with key, otherwise alarm goes off!

When I bought the car, one plip undid driver's door, second press undid the rest.

Got that re-coded for free by a very helpful fellow-Roomster owner, for free, so 1 click opens all 5.  The driver door fault has only happened within last few months

Hopefully someone with a "1" trim Roomster will get on to help/advise you.

BTW, if you need any re-coding done, look on here in the VCDS section, there's likely to be a member near you who can do you a diagnostic check.

Whereabouts are you located?

Regards

Richard

Edited by RichardatWakefield
add useful question