Jabbasport RARB

wolfsburger

Looking to get one of these for my Fabia and upon enquiring to Jabbasport a minimum of 6 in a group buy would be needed for them to be produced, would anybody be interested in one?

Price is £229.00 plus postage.

I will leave this until 26th August at which point if we don't reach 6 confirmed buyers I'll ask a staff member to lock the thread.

I have taken this upon myself to try and get this going it is no way associated with Briskoda.

https://shop.jabbasport.com/products/jabbasport-rear-arb-fabia-vrs

------------------------------------

THIS ARB IS NOW ONLY AVAILABLE VIA GROUP BUYS OF 6 OR MORE, EMAIL US FOR MORE INFO IF INTERESTED.

A Rear Anti-Rollbar developed primarily for the Fabia VRS known for its great performance but let down by its understeer prone chassis

The Rear Anti-Rollbar (ARB) creates less body roll enhancing a sporty driving behavior and reducing understeer, also increases the back off oversteer effect at a controlable level adding to your driving experience.

Features The Bar is formed from 23mm Bright Bar Steel and mounts to the standard beam via the lower shock mount as well as being strapped to the main length of the beam by using 2 Mikalor straps and 2 polybushes.

We use the best available steel in the production of this bar and when coupled with the direct mounting to the shock mounts rather than mounting through an adustable link offers superior performance over competitors.

This Bar is also suitable for the Volkswagen Polo, Lupo and Seat Ibiza Mk4.

The ARB Kit Consists of:

1 x Coated Bar

2 x Super-Pro Polybushes

2 x Bush Retainer

2 x Mikalor Clamps

Edited by wolfsburger
To adhere to the rules

26 minutes ago, john999boy said:

This falls loosely within the guidelines so we'll see how it goes.

It may pay to read this topic and amend your post to include the extra info that Jabbasport mentions in your link and define an end date. Also, is their website price the correct price?

Edited to adhere to the rules. Apologies for steaming ahead without reading the rules :blush