Skoda Kodiaq off road mode retrofit

Marcone

Goodmorning everyone, I have a Kodiaq  2.0 dvd, 4x4, dsg. I would like to make retrofit off road mode, I did a module analysis, 3,19,9,5f. Using the adaptation feature, but I could not find the key and translate the German for the function. I would like to enable the function by using the driving mode on the vessel display, so without installing the button near the gearbox. Someone I could do this retrofit ? even on skoda octavia 3, I think the system is the same.

thank you

regards

Marco

• 2 weeks later...

I made some progress, Following the forum instructions I enabled the off-road screen. Then looking at the kodiaq scans with off road function I made attempts on the abs code (3 vcds) and I managed to see the off road icon on the navigator display. I then went to the power plant (9vcds) and tried adapting to changing the function of the start stop switch to off-road mode, unfortunately it does not work. I tried then to unmount the fake key on the console, under the cap, there are the button contacts there is no led. Does anyone have any idea?

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

evviva !!!

I was able to make retrofit off road mode on kodiak. as first thing I changed the long code of the 3 abs, bit 24, my car 75, modified in 7D. by magic it appeared on the display of the ship the symbol of the downhill control, but it was switched off ..... as a second operation, adaptation cent elect. 9, center console button 2, change function, enable off road. with this the vcds operations are terminated.

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

now we go to the operations on the electrical system, initially I thought the central console button was wired, unfortunately it is not wired ....... let's leave the connector under the button console near the gear lever, 16-pin connector, pin 16 connectors to pin 45 of BCM connector C73, pin 11 connects to pin 50 of the BCM connector C73. the bcm j519 is just above the engine hood release lever, before disconnecting the connector, disconnect the battery pole. we have to disassemble various plastic parts, slide the control unit down and disconnect the 73C connector, the one closest to us.

I forgot, the new console code with the off road 566927225B button

IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0143.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Very well done Marcone!

Bravissimo (sono italiano anch'io)!

As I do have both an Octavia Scout and a Superb 4x4 (my sister has it) I am really interested in trying the same modifications....Would you please provide some more detailed step-by-step info?

(se vuoi scrivimi in italiano e ti mando un esempio)

Hello Marcone,

I would like to know step by step instruction how to enable off-road mode on Kodiaq without it.

So, as I understand I need to:

1. Buy new set of buttons 566927225b;

2. Add 2 new wires to 16 pin connector and connect them to the BCM j519 (16 -> 45 and 11->50);

3. In VCDS ABD 3 menu change long code on 24 bit from 75 to 7D;

4. In VCDS Cent. electronic enable off road button(it isn't clear how to do that);

Could you please correct me if I have missed something?

• Like 1