Various Electrical Faults

taxiadam

Roomster 3 Mk1, 1.9 diesel, 2006, 100,000 miles

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to owning a Skoda and I was hoping for some help regarding my Roomster and its problems

Front electric windows - Not working using the buttons or with the key

Reverse sensors - When put in reverse the car symbol appears and the radio briefly drops in volume but then the volume goes back up. No noise from the sensors at all and the car symbol doesn't change.

If I start the car with reverse engaged the car display will stay on and the radio controls don't work. I then have to switch the car off and back on again to clear the screen

Front fog lights - The bulbs look fine (admittedly I've not changed them) but they don't switch on although the dashboard light is on

Projector headlights - Once the car is started an orange warning light flashes telling me there is a fault with the headlights. They do illuminate but don't move

Could these faults all be linked or not? I have checked all the fuses and they are fine. Would disconnecting the battery help? What about an earth problem somewhere?

Thanks in advance

Adam