Needing New Brakes

Hey,

I'm needing some new rear discs and pads for my MK3 VRS. 

I've been having a look at different options, from EBC discs and pads MTEC, EuroCarParts etc. 

I was wondering if someone has any other recommendations for places to purchase rear discs and pads? I believe I have the 272mm discs on the rear. 

Cheers. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-SKODA-PAIR-SET-REAR-BRAKE-DISCS-1K0615601AA-272-x-10MM-/331751754975?fits=Car+Make%3ASkoda&epid=1023367862&hash=item4d3df20cdf:g:rscAAOSwYvFZHx6b

Order the pads from them too 01623 623400

I got my front 340 discs from them with pads earlier this year B)

Edited by BATVANVRS
spelling

13 hours ago, StuFan said:

Great thanks, didn't even give eBay a thought. I can't seem to find the pads though! :blush

You have to ring them on the number above & get a price for the rear pads :thumbup:

Speak to parts department & tell them that the ebay advert shows the rear brake discs at "x amount price" & then ask them to find the rear pads for those discs & how much are they. 

Edited by BATVANVRS