Sat Nav question

Asathorny

I believe I have posted this in the wrong thread, I appologise to the admins SORRY

I haven't collected my Citigo yet, Wednesday, so I am being premature. My Citigo has the device to hold an iPhone in a cradle then attach to the cars dash through a USB socket. Is it possible to use the cradle (or replace) for the Garmin sat nav and replace the iphone holder with the PID garmin holder. Thank in advance

• 2 months later...
On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 19:26, charliesugar said:

I would like to do this in reverse.....my 2016 citigo has a Garmin sat nav PID and I want to use my i=phone somehow, is this possible?

Yes.... Buy a phone holder for your iPhone..... Either connect to the HU via cable or BT and use the iPhone for sat-nav with the HU on the AUX or BT input so the directions come out of the car speakers.....

• 2 weeks later...

I have now had my car for a couple of months and am now satisfied with the sat nav artrangment using the iPhone,  I now have an iPhone 8 PLUS which is a nice big screen and I can choose between several sat nav apps which includes MOVE AND FUN I ten to use the Navigon App more tho which cost me £70 UKP's...  Bit expensive I know.  The car is great but would have been greater with cruise controll and reversing sensors as standard :cool: