Left rear: C5W 36mm (7546)
Right rear: C5W 36mm (7546)
Right front: W5W (501)
Centre front: C5W 41mm (7576)
Left front: W5W (501)

Edited by yankarinRG
  • Like 3

On 8/29/2017 at 23:04, susi said:

Anyone tried the SuperSkoda upgraded lighting unit for the Fabia III?

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/FABIA-III/Fabia-III-MEGA-POWER-LED-cargo-trunk-light-KI-R

When I won Lotto (cough) I bought one. Had to file-out the orifice a bit. It is much brighter so I suppose the dog knows how to get out in the dark. (Joke-over.) It is brighter but the filing-bit is true.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, anotherdownunder said:

When I won Lotto (cough) I bought one. Had to file-out the orifice a bit. It is much brighter so I suppose the dog knows how to get out in the dark. (Joke-over.) It is brighter but the filing-bit is true.

Thanks Cobber for the reply and the smile (yeah you guys still have summer in front of you :) )

I gave myself an hours education in ebay W5W 501 lights, and couldn't find anything suitable that was being sold by Di ck Turpin and wanting £8 postage  :giggle:

So I might soon be faking a Lotto win and ordering one from SuperSkoda.

Edited by susi
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, susi said:

So I might soon be faking a Lotto win and ordering one from SuperSkoda.

I also got the Fabia III internal map LED lights; front/rear mudflaps; Fabia door-sill sticky-things, from Superskoda. Was happy with them all.

Plus black side-flashes from eBay.

(Got a lot of interest from the ADF Apprentices where I was teaching until the Contractor told me I was too old to work, bye-bye!)

• Like 1

On 2017-09-02 at 03:20, anotherdownunder said:

I also got the Fabia III internal map LED lights; front/rear mudflaps; Fabia door-sill sticky-things, from Superskoda. Was happy with them all.

Plus black side-flashes from eBay.

(Got a lot of interest from the ADF Apprentices where I was teaching until the Contractor told me I was too old to work, bye-bye!)

Sounds like my car :) Except I got standard LED bulbs for the front interior lights, and I had an extra boot light insert I bought for a Yeti years ago (from Superskoda, the boot lights are all the same). But I have also ordered door sills, bumper cover for boot, and boot plastic mat from Superskoda and everything has been great!

• Like 1