Standard silver or darker alloys

wolfsburger

Hey everyone, I'm aiming this at the drivers of black cars. What colour alloys do you run...

Just dropped a set of wheels off Ashton Powder Coatings to have a refurb, looked at their samples on line before hand and was going for the light silver which is your run of the mill colour...

IMG17-1.jpg

But after looking at them all in the flesh decided on black chrome...

IMG24-1.jpg

Now I'm home again and can't make my mind up whether to go with the original or the slightly darker colour...

What do we think?... 

They charge £40 per wheel, I took them with a set of new tyres which they'll fit once they're done for £5 a corner so £180 all in which I thought was reasonable, the wheels I won for £67 on ebay so can't grumble.

Black Chrome it is, just waiting for a call hopefully sometime this week to say they're ready to pick up B)

Shame the weather has taken a turn for the worse and chances are they'll not see the light of day until spring :dry:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...