Peter's Fabia 'VRS' Estate

Imprudentdude

Hello everyone!

I've had this car for a while now. It's a 2.0L 8v 116hp engine with a straight pipe. It has a sportline package (leather steering wheel, heated seats, cruise control, quite comfy vrs seats and a sunroof)
The wheels are from a Audi TT 17" 8,5J with Bridgestone Potenza Adrenaline RE002 tyres (which are a overkill for this car but they cut corners like a dream!)
The car is obviously lowered. It has Bilstein b16 pss9 coilovers.
Outside of the car is fitted with front bumper from the rs version (which was a pain in the butt to fit in like stock) and xenon headlights. 
I also have upgraded car stereo, soundproofed front dors a tunnel and whole floor in the front. The twitters are MDS (but i can't remember the model, sorry) powered by a little sony amplifier a DLS woofers with macrom amplifier. 
The radio is a classic Pioneer dex-p99r from the 90's. The whole system sound very good for my taste.
Car is polished and secured with dodo wax. I think that's all.
Of course there are plans for future modding, cupra lip, bucket seats from accord type-r 6gen and and Finally an engine swap(1.8t? 2.8VR6? 3.2 VR6?) and many, many more things.

There are lot of ideas for my car and i'm trying hard to put them in life, but the budget is unfortunately limited, at least for now.

Here are some pictures, enjoy!

S6rq1j.jpgxpaboB.jpgvvBbrm.jpgJT9MeT.jpg

Edited by Imprudentdude
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A little update. I’ve installed a front strut bar and new front windshield, the old one broke right in the middle, lowered car problems :blink: Car feels so much different, it handles better in corners it’s more stable and i almost can’t feel any bumps on the road. It feels like bilstein coilovers started working properly. Sorry for the dirty engine bay :speechless:

5F365B3B-3E6E-45AB-8D0B-06C1432BB3FD.jpeg

Edited by Imprudentdude

Wow, just wow. It looks just like mine, but with 'proper' wheels on it! Did you have to tweak the wheel arches at all? How does the car ride like on 18s? I want some 17s on mine, but people say they ride too hard....... 

EDIT: I'd like to add soundproofing to my Fabia - is it hard to do? 

Edited by GeneralDogsbody
  • Like 1

Thanks mate:) no, i got away with it. Wheels sit perfectly wihout any rubbing except the front, but only if i’m in full lock so i can live with it :biggrin:

Mine are 17” 8,5 with 205/40 tyres. They are 5x112 so i had to order a hubcentric spacer that changes the diameter from stock fabia 5x100 to 5x112. They are 30mm wide i think. I got used to it, it’s not that bad actually, but you have to be carefull and stay away from holes on the road. My fab rides like it’s not a fabia the spacers and coilovers changed the whole geometry of the car. It’s very predictible and you can push it to the limit on corners :cool:

edit: it’s not that hard you just have to be carefull while taking of the door panels (stupid skoda clips :D) the rest is self explainatory. If u decide to soundproof the floor too you have to pull out carpet, seats and console.

Edited by Imprudentdude