Old and new mk111s

I think my 230 is going to be a keeper, she's 11 months old and just done  4500 miles.  Looks Good, leather, pan roof, reasonable quick ( she likes the red line when up to temp ) NIce colour, Drinks V Power..........Oh and a sparkly black spoiler.

This Song sums it up really

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 1

I've had both the pre F/L and F/L octy the old front end looked good on all know matter what octy you had the new front I think only works for the vRS and scout.

saying this I'm very happy with my F/L vRS the new front works well with the rallye green and black design package 

image.jpeg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Chelseacraig said:

I got to say yes it does look good in green 

Agreed. Rallye Green is growing on me. 

Doubt Mrs Dunc would allow it though.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone new to the forum, i've bought my first Skoda Octavia VRS 2.0 TDI, Bought from Skoda in Burntwood, Collecting in a fortnight, took it out for a test drive last friday and i was really impressed, can't wait to pick it up

Cheers

Neil

VRS1.jpg

VRS2.jpg

VRS3.jpg

• Like 2

Im not sure, i asked about a price for the black grill from them they quoted around the £220 mark, i think that was for the complete grill, i believe you can just swap the outer surround which will be a lot cheaper and easy to do

7 minutes ago, negaultra7 said:

Im not sure, i asked about a price for the black grill from them they quoted around the £220 mark, i think that was for the complete grill, i believe you can just swap the outer surround which will be a lot cheaper and easy to do

Any good

superskoda.com