Vcds help req bite 18

Seanyvrs555

Hi guys looking for some help

My self & a friend tried to change settings to turn my indicators to stay on like our US friends but we somehow managed to turn my DRL off!! And can not being them back on ? 

I have went to another friend who remapped my car who took a copy of the setting before the remap and reapplied these and still nothing now before a trip to the dealer can anyone advise anything else ?? I have carista and have tried the app and it is they are turned on but still nothing nothing outside the car 

Thanks guys

20170831_174556.jpg

Scotland, I have carista my self but the boys have vcds

They gave a a little more of a clue than me hence why a let them loose they have done a lost of tricks on there own audis and stuff it just seems to be my motor that has caused an issue and has stunnped them and anyone o have questioned about the matter