Trust Skoda Stourbridge

mattcut

What a waste of time their parts department are..........

Needed to order a crank sensor for my Octavia. Rang them up on a Saturday morning and couldn't get through. nice lady on the phone said would ring me back in next half hour. No call back so ring back just over an hour later only 11am. Guy says "o yes I was just about to look at that you are next on my list" he said he would ring me back.

I went out and thought nothing of it, but no call back on the Saturday. Then Monday comes, have to take the wife's car so thought I'd pop in on my way out as it's only up the road. Walk in nice guy on the parts desk, I say what I want . Then the funny bit, he says, "I can't find the part  number on our system" LOL. So the PD170 must be a rare diesel that only Skoda use in the Octavia, which its not. He says his boss will be in in half and hour and he will find the part number and he will ring me back. That was over 4 weeks ago now and still never had a call back.

I got my crank sensor from a dealer in up north, great service and deliver in two days.

So, so far not a good experience. Lets see if I buy my next car from them