Changed my Superb 2

Changed my Superb 2 last year for a later model which is equipped with a "magic" switch to change the headlamp beam settings from right to left hand drive. Previously I'd purchased from Skoda the only remaining, at the time, pair of headlamp covers, which are clear and stuck a beam bender lens to one of the covers thus changing the beam and preventing dazzling oncoming continental motorists and of course leaving my headlamp glass free of the grunge these things leave behind. It worked very well. I still have the covers which just clip over the headlamp units and are trapped when the bonnet lid is down. Excellent devices still in their original Skoda box. If you'd be interested in using them on your car give we an email at [email protected] and have a trundle over to Holmfirth. Storming Holme moss is a legitimate leisure time activity.  Chris

Just to say..... I had assumed there was a lever but there wasn't and the Skoda dealer offered to change the beam direction in the workshop which involved taking off the front end bumper and withdrawing the headlamp unit, making the switch and putting the whole thing back together again. The charge was to be £60 but that was just "one way". Another £60 was required to change it back! 

Could be wrong about the model therefore but it doesn't matter. If you don't have a lever you need these covers.

22 hours ago, jafo said:

Superb MK2 - at least facelift - have lever inside the headlamp to switch lights "flat" - no need for stickers. 

I also have a facelift and yes it has a lever at the front wing side of each headlight unit. Hard to get at / see so I use an inspection camera and a screwdriver to flip.Creates an ironing board flat beam.

I think pre facelift has a lever nearer the bulb  - it's what my dealer was looking for when he couldn;t initially find mine