MK3 Grille Pinstripe Sticker

Hi folks,

I remember seeing photos of this on here before, but can't find them.

has anyone here put the pinstripe stickers on the front grille? If so - can you show a photo and post a link to where you got it?

Thanks

6 minutes ago, SM8475 said:

I think this is what you are after or something similar:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pocket-Sticker-for-Skoda-3D-Carbon-Green-Red-Grille-Sticker-Engine-Kidney-/142474915843?hash=item212c2ab003:g:KtsAAOSwYaxZj~-G

And here is my car with the stripes on:

IMG_4596.JPG

I wasn't convinced myself, about these stripes, but they look great in that pic..

• Like 1

I originally wrapped the 2 grille lines using 3D film but after a while the sun seems to fade it & noticed little holes within the film from either stone chips or maybe pressure washer? I actually wrapped the whole 2 lines on the grille not just the pin stripe line within the grille (I did the whole bit) but I suppose if you are going to wrap the pin stripes on the grille, then there would be less chance for any damage! but if you do the whole 2 bits of the grille then personally its better to spray them as I did after removing the 3D film.

I can't remember what pictures are 3D film or paint but if you want a fresh picture showing the painted 2 lines on my grille, let me know & I'll get a few shots for you. 

My main point for doing the grille with green & red was to make it tie in with the colours on the vRS badge already on the grille, the grille to me in its standard form was just to plain but each to their own & now I have Skoda-Performance front grille :giggle: B)   

IMG_5705.JPG

IMG_5784.JPG

IMG_5811.JPG

IMG_6380 - Copy.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 years later...