The next PM?

S00perb

The other thing to remember is that ca constituency voted in Theresa May as an MP and the Conservative and Unionists voted her in as their Party Leader, 

so that is who has her as the Prime Minister currently.

Then she gets to have the 3 Musketeers she wants dealing with the other nations, Boris, Davis, Dr Liam & Priti, then lets them appear to say very little that is going on the telly or radio, just leaving that to top mouth piece that seems to be the voice of reason when sober, Sir Michael Fallon MP Secretary of Defence but jack of all trades master of none.

As an aside, so sorry for all those caught up in the hurricanes and the storms, just as well their economies are so good, well they were until the banking crisis, obviously being British what ever needs spent will be spent, especially seeing as they are the tax havens of choice for so many British Politicians, Peers, family and friends and party sponsors.

Nice that those UK / British Nationals from Overseas Territories can move to the UK or to the EU countries currently but not all British Citizens can move to the 

British Virgin Isles or others to become residents.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Rees-Mogg doesn’t mind at all if his investments are unethical and it’s ok to lie about what pills can be used for – the Vatican would find that ok.

“Multi-millionaire Tory Jacob Rees-Mogg has admitted his investment firm profits from abortion pills – even though he wants to deny rape victims the right to terminations.

Another Con that believes in self wealth over "deeply held beliefs"

• Like 1

How can this guy be unsackable? If he is untouchable he may as well be the next PM - it will be good for a laugh anyway;

o-BORIS-JOHNSON-GUITAR-facebook.thumb.jpg.f09a6a25bdbff14e3686b3a433ecb488.jpg

<for the guitarists - check which side of the capo he seems to think his hand belongs!>

Edited by S00perb
  • Like 1

Back in the days of Wham!, I remember a review of one of their "live" shows by a musician critic, who stated that Andrew Ridgeley must be one of the most brilliant guitarists in the world, since he'd watched him from the side of the stage for two solid hours and hadn't recognised a single chord shape that he applied to the fretboard.

• Haha 1

Ruth Davidson MSP says that she is not looking to be the Prime Minster of the UK because she is going to be the next First Minister of Scotland.

Another of those politicians that need drugs testing because someone must be feeding her something that has her in happy clappy another world.

She would be a perfect leader for the Party made up of party people and jakies that are the UK Government.

Edited by Headinawayoffski

Hate to say it but with the state of the Tories and their infighting at the moment the next PM would be Corbyn. Then we can see just how bad things can really get.

• Like 3

They are detached from reality.

The current PM seems to think that just about managing to keep the job is good enough, smile be polite and talk sh!te.

Pity that the whole cabinet could not have all their bank accounts and card frozen and then receive no money or handouts for 6 weeks so that they can see what 

'hard workers' / just about managing but with no savings have to manage on if they are going on to Universal Credit and get nothing for 6 weeks.

• Like 1

Just now, Headinawayoffski said:

Theresa May MP / PM's personal protection officers are about as much use as she is.

Good on Lee Nelson.

Havn't seen the vid yet, but the write up says the people in the room were shouting 'out, out, out' - sure they were not aiming that at TM?

Seems like a perfect day for a re-shuffle. She might as well punt the wasters she has appointed.

boris-johnson-as-adolf-hitler-pic-pa-dm-105062780-148287.jpg

I got a feeling she is keeping Boris close - keep your enemies close - he may be a pain now, but imagine the free reign he would get if she sacks him

• Like 2

Highly trained killer that can disable you with a stern stare was put next to the enemy to make sure he behaved, 

and sat there arms folded, as much use as a chocolate fireguard really as he shows as the BREXIT negotiator.

?

Someone in charge of security must have forgotten to employ the facial recognition system, 

or maybe Amber Rudd MP was responsible for overseeing that and put Michael Fallon MP was in charge of procurement.

prank.jpg

TrumpStunt1-e1486478392878.jpg

10 minutes ago, gadgetman said:

I'm guessing a few senior  protection folk will be getting there own P45 today. 

To get so close to a serving Pm without being challenged at any point is quite worrying. 

Insider help - they want her to go

• Haha 1

I was going to avoid politics today but, TM coughing her guts up, getting her P45 and the 'weak and wobbly' stage falling apart around her like Brex**** was too good to pass up 

22141177_1561877793859167_1215430731588628030_n.jpg

22181275_10155294539876107_5278912936222340027_o.jpg

Someone helped that guy in

Borris is laughing his socks off

The guy said it was Borris

Sometimes the simplest explaination is the best one

Her voice is surely down to the Maggy trick of trying to talk deeper and deeper - she will go mute in the end.........mmmmmm Keep it up gal - try harder, DEEPER!!!!

Building a Country? They can't evev build a sign!!

(wish those letters had fallen off in a better way though)

theresa-may-conference-letters.jpg.2a461dcab5e4f4a213a09f4a14596409.jpg

I don't know why, but every time I see her - I think Kenny Everett. So just so you see what I see - I got a bit creative:

mayev.thumb.jpg.b5e013deba86671a1fea89c107abd6d9.jpg

p00z3y3s.thumb.jpg.83f9e73364df4755841574bf9638622f.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/1/2017 at 14:36, S00perb said:

How can this guy be unsackable? If he is untouchable he may as well be the next PM - it will be good for a laugh anyway;

o-BORIS-JOHNSON-GUITAR-facebook.thumb.jpg.f09a6a25bdbff14e3686b3a433ecb488.jpg

<for the guitarists - check which side of the capo he seems to think his hand belongs!>

IMHO the capo improved his performance: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2013/mar/27/boris-johnson-busks-underground-misha-b-video (before/after)

21 hours ago, S00perb said:

I got a feeling she is keeping Boris close - keep your enemies close - he may be a pain now, but imagine the free reign he would get if she sacks him

that seems to be the papers' take on it.

But they'd be in lala land if they think Bojo would keep them in power.

Jesus we're going to hell in a handcart. ****ed if this lot stay, ****ed if Jezza puts them out and gets in, and no ****ing other choices.

If wee nic hoists the indy flag again I think she'll have my vote because any chance of getting away from the Westminster timebomb has to be a good idea.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aspman said:

Jesus we're going to hell in a handcart. ****ed if this lot stay, ****ed if Jezza puts them out and gets in, and no ****ing other choices.

Couldn't agree more. Worthy politicians, regardless of party, in Westminster is at an all time low. This is what happens when people for style over substance and sound bites over facts.

More Kenny-May - as she was mainly miming for her speech maybe this is more appropriate:

p01hy7y1.jpg.b404fcd7d9dadea1061c92116f9dded7.jpg

mard-1.thumb.jpg.941caed71a57be5ba59192d0f3f55a20.jpg

The whoremoan treatment she must be taking to lower her voice should bring that beard out nicely - it suits her