Bluetooth problems

I have a Samsung galaxy s4 mini (model number GT-I9195 running android version 4.4.2 no pending updates) which previously connected to the cars infotainment system. While on holiday I set my phone to flight mode and turned flight mode off when I got home and for the last couple of days I have been trying to connect Bluetooth to the car for hands free phone calls without any success. When I turn the ignition on and make my phone visible to all Bluetooth devices it recognises the cars Bluetooth and shows it as a picture of a headset MIB BT----  when I try and link the 2 by touching the screen where it says MIB BT IT greys out and says pairing the car then brings up a pairing key number on the car screen my phone eventually brings the same number up press ok then the car says out of time cant connect.

The Bluetooth has been working ok previously and I have tried a car soft reset by pressing and holding in the on/off switch till the welcome to Skoda screen comes up.

Have been able to pair my phone to to my wife's Samsung phone OK are there any Bluetooth settings on the car that can be checked. My wife's phone  connected to the car OK so not sure what I am doing wrong with my own phone Joe  

Edited by JoePeddos
More information

Problem fixed http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-3063562/resolve-bluetooth-connectivity-issues-galaxy.html

Turn on application manager swipe left to all applications go down to Bluetooth 

first clear cache then clear data turn off then restart phone after try connecting phone to infotainment system. It did not work at first try but worked second time Joe

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, JoePeddos said:

I have a Samsung galaxy s4 mini (model number GT-I9195 running android version 4.4.2 no pending updates) which previously connected to the cars infotainment system. While on holiday I set my phone to flight mode and turned flight mode off when I got home and for the last couple of days I have been trying to connect Bluetooth to the car for hands free phone calls without any success. When I turn the ignition on and make my phone visible to all Bluetooth devices it recognises the cars Bluetooth and shows it as a picture of a headset MIB BT----  when I try and link the 2 by touching the screen where it says MIB BT IT greys out and says pairing the car then brings up a pairing key number on the car screen my phone eventually brings the same number up press ok then the car says out of time cant connect.

See my previose post for a fix that worked for me Joe

Edited by JoePeddos