How often do you wash your car?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wash:

• Every week
    • Every fortnight
    • Once a month
    • When a bird does its business on it
    • Other

I do it less and less these days. Usually once a month or so. 

Unfortunately it needs less and less cleaning these days.

Even bird bombs are washed off with a brief rain shower so it's more a snow foam, pressure rinse then dry with a drying aid. No fun. 

Normally every two weeks, maybe less in the winter when it is really cold. However keeping the wax and quick Detailer topped up helps with keeping the car clean. It is usually the state of the glass that prompts me to start cleaning in the winter. 

Me wash it? HA!

Get some lovely chaps with snowfoam and boundless energy to do it for a tenna with wax, windows and hoover. Can't beat it

Practically impossible to find time working full time with 2 young kids and everything that needs to be done at the weekend (food shopping, housework, etc.). Managed a quick wash last week, but that was it's first wash since July! For a proper detail I've got to book the time weeks in advance, then hope the weather's ok!

1 hour ago, SuperbTWM said:

Have a few kids, that will sort it out for about 20 years

I've had two kids , now grown ups, even when I worked split shifts over 14 hours I was the same .I used to clean it at 1 in the morning when I got in .  Straight ten hour shifts now so much easier 

• Like 1

I realise that this is probably the wrong place for this but since we are on the subject....I washed mine on Friday, only a week and not many miles covered since the last wash. Didn't even look that bad but had the weather so went for it....two buckets really do work eh, jings!

20170915_133545.jpg

• Like 1