Kenny's 1.8t 4x4

Kenny130pd

Not posted for a while, got the car back on the road September 2019. Passed it's mot no problem, though it should have considering the time and money put into it 😄

20190913_194615.jpg

• Like 1

Fitted 312mm front brakes with Vagbremtech J hook discs and 256mm vented rears along with Goodridge stainless hoses.

20190714_133635.jpg

20190714_133451.jpg

20190601_112500.jpg

Edited by Kenny130pd
  • Like 2

KW V1 front coilovers with Powerflex top mounts and Audi TT hub carriers. Audi TT front subframe with Golf R32 anti roll bar and cast lower arms.

20190504_150338.jpg

20190504_151430.jpg

20190519_171331.jpg

20190512_202252.jpg

Edited by Kenny130pd
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kenny just found your thread, amazing find with such low mileage and condition.

We had a mk 1 elegance hatch pd 130 52 plate px54 urz from new in stone grey one of the last ,wish we still had it.

Didn't have electric seat like yours.

It really was a nice drive.

Surprising the gear box let go at those miles tho.

Some effort especially getting g the box rebuilt. Liking the tt jacking points. Can I ask where you can get those ideal to do something similar on my fabia

On 22/05/2020 at 07:49, kentdale said:

Hi Kenny just found your thread, amazing find with such low mileage and condition.

We had a mk 1 elegance hatch pd 130 52 plate px54 urz from new in stone grey one of the last ,wish we still had it.

Didn't have electric seat like yours.

It really was a nice drive.

Surprising the gear box let go at those miles tho.

The rivets in the differential broke and made a mess of the gears, I had a diesel final drive ratio fitted so now the car cruises at 2500 rpm at 70mph instead of 3000rpm.

• Like 1

On 22/05/2020 at 19:21, Luke6n said:

Some effort especially getting g the box rebuilt. Liking the tt jacking points. Can I ask where you can get those ideal to do something similar on my fabia

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-car/volkswagen/bora/genuine-tt-jacking-points-jack-pad-kit/

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, skinnyman said:

The car is looking great and the rolling road figures are a good sign of a healthy engine.

Have you noticed any difference in cold startup with the SAI delete?

The car starts no problem in cold weather with the SAI delete, the only running issue I had was a split hose from the crankcase to the inlet manifold was causing a lean on bank one fault. I fitted a Cloude9 catch can kit and that cured the issue.

• Like 1