tonyblue

National meet 2017 - PHOTO THREAD

Dr Zoidberg    3,029

Nice photos there. My favourite cars were the Dragon Green Superb, the lovely old Rapid and of course the crazy 560bhp monster.

• Like 1

S00perb    118

IMG_5826.thumb.gif.64da45c61768b5f0bc114ec80b394dd1.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

S00perb    118

IMG_5835.thumb.gif.25a416ca6fa28a6190c6b892eed7c55b.gif

IMG_5847.gif

• Like 2

S00perb    118

IMG_5854b.thumb.gif.85eba5d5d49a56cff929c924e855b0bc.gif

Edited by S00perb
  • Like 1

Womble50    6
On 11/09/2017 at 20:55, Auric Goldfinger said:

Can you tell me please " The Red bit under the lights is It wrapped or are the actually coloured  plastic  "

20170910_113154.thumb.jpg.3917890bb2edbc7e6b7134770b3f23cd.jpg

Hi Pal, I can confirm they are bits of red tape I bought off Amazon, if you search for "skoda rs stickers" they should appear, they were not easy to apply neither as you have to cut them to fit your self 

Edited by Womble50
  • Like 1

220    17

@Womble50 how difficult are the light brows to fit, was there a guide you followed? cant seem to find much apart from a thread on here where the OP was shot down for suggesting them.

Auric Goldfinger    8,507
53 minutes ago, 220 said:

@Womble50 how difficult are the light brows to fit, was there a guide you followed? cant seem to find much apart from a thread on here where the OP was shot down for suggesting them.

It's suprising the number of motorists that move to the inside lane to let you past when you fit blue eye brows to the head lights to a Non Blue car. I can't think what makes them move over  :thinking:

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

tempra007    1,055
1 hour ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

It's suprising the number of motorists that move to the inside lane to let you past when you fit blue eye brows to the head lights to a Non Blue car. I can't think what makes them move over  :thinking:

I find having a stupidly bright green car has the same effect, maybe for different reasons though :)

Womble50    6
2 hours ago, 220 said:

Aup pal, they are difficult to fit as there are no instructions, you just get 3 long strips of red tape and you have to cut it all to size and shape, took me nearly an hour to do, but you get plenty of tape if you mess it up

220    17
1 minute ago, Womble50 said:

Aup pal, they are difficult to fit as there are no instructions, you just get 3 long strips of red tape and you have to cut it all to size and shape, took me nearly an hour to do, but you get plenty of tape if you mess it up

Ah my bad I meant the aggressor brows but just seen that they require glue wanted them as They looked good and I thought they were easily converted back to oem.

Womble50    6
2 minutes ago, 220 said:

Ah my bad I meant the aggressor brows but just seen that they require glue wanted them as They looked good and I thought they were easily converted back to oem.

Ye the Agressor brows already come in gloss black and come already taped up, just take the backing off the tape and they slot right into place, if you want another colour you would have to paint them your self 

• Like 1