SOLD New, unused Octavia Nokian winter tyres and Dezent alloys £400 ono NOW SOLD

blackbart

My 2016 Octavia VRS TDi has now been sold and I no longer have a use for these wheels and tyres purchased in 2016.

4no Dezent RE satin black wheels 7J x 17, pcd 112 x 5, et 45 all fitted with Nokian WR D4 225x45 R17 91H winter tyres

All wheels/tyres have been stored inside on tyre tree and covered. Come with bolts, centre caps and various badges.

All as new and never put on the car. Cost today would be about £700 but as I need the space selling for £400 ono

Collection only from SS9 or I could deliver up to say 50miles   Message me for more photos

[email protected]

OCT wheels 004.JPG

OCT wheels 006.JPG

OCT wheels 001.JPG

Edited by blackbart
uploaded photos at last

14 hours ago, welder1 said:

Photos please. Peter 

Can you email me please, see original post - having a job to upload photos to my post or to a pm to you.

Loads of photos now taken

Edited by blackbart
more information

If you could let me know where in Kent I could work out a suitable meeting point.

Have a good holiday.. Graham

Doh should read your post see you are in Margate

Edited by blackbart
correction of post

• blackbart changed the title to New, unused Octavia Nokian winter tyres and Dezent alloys £400 ono
  • blackbart changed the title to SOLD New, unused Octavia Nokian winter tyres and Dezent alloys £400 ono NOW SOLD
  • Gizmo locked this topic