• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jovan2cv
      Does anyone know why new Karoq does not have an option of 360 degree camera view like Seat Ateca ?
    • By ColinD
      Hi all,

So you want to order a new Skoda Karoq, but want to make sure you get a good deal?

We do too, and we've teamed up with really good dealers to get you deals without all the marketing/sales/coffee pitch. We're already having the chat with the manager to get you these prices, so you don't have to keep asking... Not quite one click ordering, but pretty darn close to zero hassle.

Each order, not only saves you, it also supports the community, & the dealers in turn support us.

On top, we offer a £20 amazon voucher too; funded from advertising, on delivery. A small token of thanks for ordering a new Skoda this way. It's not a price match service though.

Well the new SKODA Karoq is available to order; October the 3rd, for cash, finance and PCH.

As with the Kodiaq, there might not be great cash/finance deals initially. PCH deals are available from day #1 though.

Ready?
      Email what you're looking for to quotes@briskoda.net

Simply email me: quotes@briskoda.net the specifics of what you want, I'll contact our dealers. You'll get a reply from them.

I've actually met them, shared coffee and talked to them. They get what we're trying to do as an owners community.
      No shadow/internet/basement brokers at all!   -- Real people at FULL UK SKODA dealerships --

The information we entrust and share with the dealer is your name/email that's it! I only do this as it's easier to discuss Mr Jones Karoq, than that Karoq  quote from Monday. I'll also supply a rough location (if delivery needed). I'm not selling your details at all! 

Here's a good template to begin with:

Model: Karoq
      Trim:  SE
      Engine: 2.0TDI
      Transmission: Manual
      Colour: Red, Blue
      Options / Extras: Heated front seats

Time to Deal: Today, next week, 3 months etc.
      Annual Mileage: 10k per year
      Term of the deal: For finance/PCH, 2 years, 3 years etc

How you want to do the deal: Cash | Finance | PCH

For the latter, we really do need you to specify annual mileage, preferred time, eg 2 years and if you have an initial payment in mind, that too.

For more background, please see: 

Below is the launch data pricing and specs as of the 21st of September.

• By jovan2cv
      I just downloaded price list for the new Karoq from the Czech Skoda website, you can check pdf file. Prices of models, standard and optional equipment are in Czeck Krown, but you will find some exchange rate on the internet. You can also perform standard configuration for this model: http://cc-cloud.skoda-auto.com/cze/cze/cs-cz
      karoq-cenik.pdf