• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jacksdad
      Picked ours up yesterday, replacing our Golf, and first impressions are excellent!

• By dcdamo71
      Hello, Damien from Northwich Cheshire here. Skoda owner for 4 and a half years! Ordered a  Karoq this week and can’t wait to take delivery of it! Currently driving a Fabia and looking forward to driving something bigger. Any other Karoq owners willing to share their thoughts on it ? 
    • By NIreland
      I have ordered a Karoq SE-L with additional light assist. I was led to believe this was the auto full beam dimming, as well as rain/light sensors. 
      But I’ve just looked at the new price list & these features all seem to be standard on the SE model. What am I paying £200 for? What do I get extra? And if I’ve already ordered can I remove that choice?

• By vadimo
      Our choice is: 1.5 TSI DSG Edition in Magnetic Brown and Beige Interior with below options:
      -3 spoke multifunction leather heated steering wheel with paddle shift
      -Isofix attachment on front seat 
      -Steel space saver spare wheel
      -Adaptive cruise control
      -Heated front and rear seats
      -Family pack
      -Personalisation of drive mode selection
      -5 year warranty with roadside assistance
      Ordered 26th of Nov 2017
      We collected ours on Tuesday, very happy, car drives well, easy to steer, great driving position and considering its on 19" alloys ride is good - this will vary with different users especially those comming from smaller inch alloys and active dampers suspension setups.
      I expected beige to be lighter but its more towards darker tone, but still prefer that over black.
      The electric boot, this is strange but when i tested in a demo car, the boot opened so fast, i was impressed, this is not the case with ours, think maybe its needs to be used few times to be properly lubricated? 
      Not Simply Clever:
      1. a hole in the wall: rear central seat has to be folded to use cup holders, you end up with big hole into the boot
      2. Top spec Edition but driver's seat is electric but not electric on front passenger
      3. Columbus infortainment system, all vital touch buttons (volume, power) are on wrong side of the screen, no haptic feedback, shame, got around by enabling touch sound at least
      4. No electric opening boot proximity sensor, can be opened accidentally into parking wall, i guess this applies to most similar cars
      I cant find where is the  total mileage counter?!
      Some amateur quick pics:

• By Rifleman
      I am 2yrs into a 3yr PCP contract on my Superb Mk3 L&K 2.0 TDi 150ps Manual.
      I am contemplating replacing it as I want to move to a DSG and at the same time going back to petrol.
      I am looking at a Superb L&K 2.0 TSi DSG For which I’m getting offers (car wow) of a 24% discount on PCP, or a Karoq Edition 1.5 TSi DSG in which the discount offer is 11.5%.
      I have been very happy with my current car but two reasons to “downsize” are 1) Fancy something a little bit smaller and 2) Extra insurance costs ( group 25 vs 16?)
      This will be my first car with auto gearbox in 43yrs behind the wheel.
      Thoughts anyone?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.