Annoying Creaking/Ticking Noise

valv1866

Noticed a really annoying creaking/ticking noise this morning on the way to work.

Checked the storage lockers on each side of the boot when I filled up with petrol, back on the road I turned down Mr Evans Breakfast Show, opened the window and there was a much louder ticking sound.

When I got into my office car park I found a big lump of metal embedded in my finest Michelin Cross Climate............I apologise for the quality of the picture....59b7c009d311d_ForeignBody.thumb.JPG.8efc8f9f1bad1e51b4f33db26b0ada44.JPG

Very annoying. I put new tyres on the wifes car last year only for her to fill the car up and pick up a screwdriver bit in one of the tyres right at the edge of the side wall. Went to the garage where she had filled up and sure enough various other bits all over the forecourt waiting for someone else to get a puncture. Reported it the staff who weren't bothered. Tried to put a claim in with no joy but comes back to some ****** who dropped some tools from their van and couldn't be arsed to pick them up ends up costing nearly £150 for a new tyre. 

3 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Very annoying. I put new tyres on the wifes car last year only for her to fill the car up and pick up a screwdriver bit in one of the tyres right at the edge of the side wall. Went to the garage where she had filled up and sure enough various other bits all over the forecourt waiting for someone else to get a puncture. Reported it the staff who weren't bothered. Tried to put a claim in with no joy but comes back to some ****** who dropped some tools from their van and couldn't be arsed to pick them up ends up costing nearly £150 for a new tyre. 

That's pretty poor show from the garage concerned and I agree with the person who dropped the stuff in the first place - very annoying.

This is the second one, it's the O/S/R, I had one in the O/S/F and it looked remarkably similar to this one.

Some people down my road are having some building work done and there's a skip outside their house, maybe worth a walk tonight!