Superb III bits and pieces available

Pete T

My Superb hatchback has just gone back off lease, so I have the following available if anyone is interested. All items are in good order.

I'm in north east Wales, about 20 mins from Chester.

Genuine Skoda reversible boot liner with flip fold outs & bumper fold out. (3V5061210) Price new £70, selling for £30.

Genuine Skoda Spare Wheel Kit for 16" (all models except 280 I believe), includes jack, wheelbrace and polystyrene wheel well moulding. (3V0093860)  Price new £133, selling for £75. (Unused)

Steel spare wheel, 16" with fitted Pirelli Cinturato tyre (fits spare wheel well except with variable boot floor I believe) Total price when purchased ~£100, selling for £50. (Unused)

I'll knock something off if someone wants the lot.

Collection only unless otherwise stated.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks,
Peter

Edited by Pete T
Removed sold items

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pete

I'll take the mats and the boot lights if you still have them.  I'd take the lot but the 16" won't clear the disks on the 2.0TSI models and mines the combi not the hatch.

I'm only in Chester so not far for me to travel.

Thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...