Lease deal superb ???

Scott9161

Hi all I'm about to pull the trigger on a new Skoda Superb estate with the sport line package 2.0 (150) DSG.

with metallic paint I'm being quoted £1550 initial followed by £275pm. With a 24 month contract. 

Just thought id ask before going ahead or maybe someone could beat that. 

Many thanks in advance!

Scott  

7 minutes ago, lj0nes said:

Hi Scott

Looking to PCH the exact same spec, but cant get the met paint thrown in. Who supplied the quote if you dont mind?

Thanks

@colinD put me in touch with peter at Arbury Skoda who I have now done a deal with. 

Brilliant chap always fast on replying with all my questions and was spot on. 

Massive thank you to Collin all I need now is my amazon voucher :). 

Roll on December for delivery!!! 

• Like 1

• Administrators

@lj0nes as Scott wrote.

I'm in the middle of nowhere atm on really intermittent mobiledata. If you can, email Peter directly, email Peter.carter[at]Arbury.co.uk mention Briskoda to trigger the right pricing.

Metallic paint used to be a freebie on pch. This stopped initially with the kodiaq and now it's a charge on most if not all models.

Good luck on the hunt. If you need anything just ask. I'm back on normal Internet on Monday.

C.