VW fan jet upgrade

9 months in and 23k miles later I'm loving my first skoda, but those front screen jets are pants. Anyone got some info or advice on the VW fan jet upgrade I've read a bit about?

thanks 

IMG_0307.JPG

Edited by Latestarter

1 hour ago, MarkN901 said:

'Quality Update'? Whats involved in that then and how did you encourage your dealer to do it?

Simply showed them that they were cra rubbish and they replaced them.  There was some action that Dealers were required to do on the washers too but I don't have details.

On 9/16/2017 at 08:18, Latestarter said:

9 months in and 23k miles later I'm loving my first skoda, but those front screen jets are pants. Anyone got some info or advice on the VW fan jet upgrade I've read a bit about?

thanks 

IMG_0307.JPG

I have an L & K (although that makes no difference) and I optioned the heated washer nozzles. Still crap.  Atleast the wiring is in place now.  I too need to find if the ones from the VW Passat are better. :sadsmile:

There was a thread on here where I posted a link to the fan jet versions on Amazon. I fitted them and have had no issues so far.

I'll find it and post back here.

** Found it: 

R.

Edited by r08shaw

16 hours ago, panmat said:

link not working here

Sorry, I didn't check it before posting.

The link eBay link on the other thread shows multiple listings: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sis.html?_itemId=182020518770&_nkw=VW+Golf+Jetta+Passat+Caddy+Heated+Front+Windscreen+Washer+Spray+Jet+Nozzle&_trksid=p2047675.m4099.l9146