Cannot remove light bulb error with VCDS after installing LED lisence plate lights (Skoda Superb II Limousine)

95mathias

I installed LED lisence plate lights on my Skoda Superb II. I got the bulb error up in my display and i was going to code it with VCDS.

i choosed 09 Central electronics, and then i enabled (License Plate Light w/o Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) [LED Light] and after that i disabled Lamp Monitoring (Cold) License Plate Lamps active) and then i clicked Do it!.

I have the problem that the bulb error lamp still not have been switched of. Dont know what to do :P

Edited by 95mathias

All the earlier MKII Superbs (certainly all pre F/L) will give an error with LED licence plate bulbs fitted as the coding will not turn off the warning, the only solution is to fit either resistors or additional bulbs into the licence plate wiring loom.

oke :P thanks for answer :) Do you think it will work if i use some bulbs like this?? http://www.aznoptics.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=16 or these http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-License-Plate-Number-Light-Skoda-Superb-Ibiza-Leon-VW-Golf-V-Passat-CC-/222529043777?epid=853392657&hash=item33cfc3bd41:g:En8AAOSwHsRYC7K5 The lights i have now is complete LED lights that are glued, so you have to replace the whole light device, so i think i will buy some new stock once since the original i had is a bit damaged.

Edited by 95mathias