1.9TDI elegance longetivity

Just bought myself a (fairly) low mileage 70K 1.9TDI 100 HP elegance. 

Looks like its been looked after, I've just changed the oil for shell helix and the full cambelt kit (including water pump) is being sorted at the main dealers tomorrow.

Its stupid question time.....

I'm looking for this mota to be my 160 mile a day daily-driver and really just want it to go the distance, long term.

I've got no problems with changing the oil every 10K, not driving it hard (especially when cold), leaving it to run-on for 30 seconds before shutting off and basically plodding on the motorway @ an indicated 70 on cruise control.

Is there anything else I've missed which would give me the best chance of having trouble free motoring until the 200K marK?

are diesel additives a no no?

best care advice for the turbo/pump/injectors?

cheers in advance

Check that your Shell Helix is the HX7 version. Or one that supports VW505.01 spec. The camshaft needs it.

Console bushes - replace with Meyle HD or SEAT Cupra solid rubber ones.

Check the rear disks for corrosion from the outer edge inwards.

Check the electric windows work without any strange graunchy noises. (Signs that the clips may be failing).

Check for water standing on the lower door seals after rain. (Signs the door carrier seal is leaking - common problem and fix).

Check the battery light comes on and goes off when starting. Can also check voltage is >13.8 when idling. (Otherwise look for alternator load sense wire).

J.