Service interval change to15.000

Hello guys

I need one help, i have service interval on 30.000km  but i would like to have 15.000 becouse i am doing service in 15.000km.

How can i change that? I also have VCDS if there is any option for adaption in VCDS?

thank you and best regards

If you want to go for 15k oil change interval, then just go there and request oil change service and remember to request non long life oil. So they will fix you into 15k interval for next oil change. For notes non long life is cheaper so no need to fill up with long life and then go change it in 15k.

This is what I have done.

/Edit

Forgot to mention - first drive the 15k, then go to oil service :-D

Edited by conn
Added missing suggestion.

Thank you but i service my car by myself , i also am a mechanic but not on Skoda service, so if anyone know how to change that in VCDS it would be very helpfull that i dont need  to drive car to service just becouse of that.

& you keep using the correct spec oil for the TDI which will be Long Life even when doing fixed servicing.

There is no changing to 'low quality oil'.

(Long life oil and long oil change intervals can mean short engine life, but the Long Life stuff is OK for fixed servicing.)

Re Long Life oil. 

Dont worry about using Castrol / Quantum long life oil in your diesel engines,  Just be aware of maybe not using it for long service intervals.

Castrol Long Life Oil 5w 30 Full Synthetic Long Life Oil (VW504 00) and Variable / Long Service & important Long Filter change intervals can be the Spawn of the devil 

with 1.2, 1.4, 1.8 & 2.0 TSI's,  and it will not be a surprise if also with 1.0TSI's.

(Just a personal opinion obviously and the 2nd biggest car manufacturer in the world will differ in opinion, but then they are self confessed lying barstewards.)

• Thanks 1