Yeti music sd card

vollansjames

I have an sd card in my yeti for music. However last night i swapped over sd cards to another one with different music and now my car wont find any sd cards at all. Doesnt even recognise one is inserted. I have a 15 plate yeti with the amundsen sat nav unit. Any ideas peeps

It's not the card that's faulty is it? I recently bought a 64GB card supposedly genuine off eBay and it was a fake. I found an app to do in depth diagnostics on the card and I provided the seller with the report after which I got an immediate refund.

23 hours ago, skoda1982 said:

Did you just take the card out. If you did you are supposed to dismount it so it is safe to remove 

I've taken mine out a few times without mishap, how do I dismount it as I must be running on borrowed time,

42 minutes ago, EP90 said:

I've taken mine out a few times without mishap, how do I dismount it as I must be running on borrowed time,

Join the club. I've been doing it for 5+ years with no problems.

• Haha 1

Should it really make any difference,you put the card in and it plays,take it out put in another card ant it plays,if the unit can't cope with this it's not fit for purpose,were in the 21 st century,it's not rocket science.

Removing an SD memory card › Press the button setup → Remove safely→ SD card 1 or SD card 2 . › Press the inserted SD memory card. The SD memory card “jumps” into the eject position. After popping out the SD memory card, playback will start from the last played audio source. If this source is not available, the device switches to the Radio menu. Unreadable SD memory card If there are no readable files on the SD memory card nothing will play. Due to differing quality requirements from different card manufacturers, it is not always possible to guarantee the playback from SD memory cards. It may not be possible to play some or all files on the SD memory card, or possibly their playback may be limited. CAUTION Use only SD memory cards with a standard size. When using smaller SD cards with the adapter the SD memory card can fall out of the adapter while driving due to vehicle vibrations

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Llanigraham said:

Join the club. I've been doing it for 5+ years with no problems.

Umm... Which club is that, LG?  Taking out, dismounting or running on borrowed time? :thinking:

Anyone in Bob's Corner? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1