Colours and spec changes - Oct onwards

Auberne

Hi. I'm about to take advantage of Skoda's £2k contribution deal (plus the additonal £1k discount for taking a test drive) and place an order in Sept. Before I do, I wanted to check if anyone knows of any upcoming changes to a) the discount / contributions from Skoda post Sept (that may be more that that which is already available), b.) any spec changes, colours etc..

Sods law I place my order and they come out with a bunch of new colours, trims, engines etc.. or throw in some extra £ discount.

That's just a chance you would just have to take.  Velvet red is coming to the UK, but I don't know what models and the only spec change I can think of is that they might replace the edition spec with l&k next year to bring it in line with the other models (Or it could go above edition if it is introduced).

I don't think the deals will change soon.

We signed up in August.

Then the scrappage scheme kicked in.

We were either going for the Superb or Kodiaq.

On a Superb, before scrappage, with trade in of a 2k Passat we'd have seen 5k off list at price.

After the scrappage scheme came in it would have given 4k off a Superb with trade in.

As stated, deals change and you take a risk at the time.

Kodiaq was/is exempt from scrappage currently

Edited by oliverreed2

Thanks. Order placed today. 4k off with Carwow, plus some equity in my current Superb which was handy, Went for a 2.0 TDI SE L DSG in Petrol Blue, with the Trigs and a Pano roof. Had to go black interior due to kids. My blonde Superb has never been the same since they started growing up in it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all just ordered my Kodiaq on Carwow from Horton Skoda best prices by a lot, one thing the sales guy pointed out was that as delivery is unlikely to be before Feb 2018 , I will not get the extra £1k that Skoda are currently offering as the car has to be registered before 2 Jan so be warned , however if they extend the offer I may get it, apparently lead times are now about 16 weeks to build and 4 weeks to deliver, what sort of times have you all had??

We ordered our factory build on 20th August and its coming on Monday or Tuesday next week. Though I think we may have dropped lucky and the spec we ordered was in the queue already they quoted 3 months when we ordered it.

Edited by foxy367
amended text

Nice.

We could have had immediate (factory) delivery if we would have accepted a white one.

I'd have gone for the panny roof as an unwanted extra on the car to speed things along massively but couldn't have lived with the colour.